We know this pandemic is causing mass confusion and uncertainty throughout the world and while online stores including ours remain open 24/7, Covid-19 is affecting us in some ways and we hope all our customers remain strong and healthy. We appreciate your patience and continued support during this difficult time. Please note per the CDC, the virus cannot be spread through the mail so shipments are safe.
As each state and county figure out how to deal with this pandemic, they are making mandates that affect many of our manufacturers. California has shut down all non-essential businesses which include many of our brands, most notably Pleaser USA/Demonia. There is no news when these tight restrictions will be lifted and are totally beyond our control and we are working with these brands to ensure prompt delivery once they are allowed to re-open.
As of March 20, our warehouse in Florida remains open and in full operation, however, several brand manufacturers (see below) have closed down or are running with limited staff in warehouses and sales and support personnel working from their homes. Imported products are being delayed through customs. This is causing delays in shipping and product re-stocking. We are stocking our most popular items in our Florida warehouse as much as possible but ask for your patience for delivery delays.
Brand Specific Information:
- Ellie Shoes is shut down until further notice as of March 22.
- Pleaser USA/Demonia has shut down its California warehouse until further notice.
- Allure Lingerie is OPEN as of March 23! Shipping as normal
- Pacific Giftware is OPEN as of March 23 and shipping as normal from both their Oklahoma and California warehouses at this time.
- Leg Avenue is OPEN as of March 23 and shipping as normal.