White Bridal Satin Long Cut Underbust Corset
Perfect for your wedding day or any occasion, this white satin underbust corset has a longer cut and steel boning. Free garter straps and lifetime warranty.
White Bridal Satin Long Cut Underbust Corset by Black Iris Corsets
This White Bridal Satin Corset creates a flattering hourglass figure specially designed to eliminate muffin top. Look your best on your wedding day or show off that hourglass figure every day by using it as daily shapewear. This corset has a longer cut fitting over the hips with lace up sides for those with a longer torso (see measurements below)
Beautiful steel boned long-cut corset is well made for body modification and long term wear as well as any occasional corset lover. This under bust waist cincher style corset has a cinched, lace up back and hook front for easier on and off. This premium corset has 3 layers or reinforced fabric for extra sturdiness allowing you to cinch it tighter than other corsets.
- Center front: 13 - 13 1/2 inches with a 12 inch busk
- Side length: 11 inches at slit
- Center back: 14 - 15 inches
- Underbust to hip: 11 - 12 inches
This corset features:
- 20 Flexible spiral steel stays
- Steel 1/2 Inch wide busk front closure (sizes 40 & 42 have 1 inch wide busk)
- 4 Steel bars supporting the back grommets
- 2 Steel bars adjacent to the front busk.
- Adjustable side laces
- 3 Layers of fabric: 2 inner layers of high quality cotton. Middle layer laminated to outer layer for extra strength.
- Waist tape for added support
- Four garter loops with free adjustable, detachable garters included.
- Laced with white ribbon
- Note: Sizes 40 & 42 have a 1 inch wide flexible steel busk and 4 spring steel stays supporting the grommets
Our extra quality corsets have three layers of fabric. The inner two layers are the finest quality cotton twill for superior strength with a fashionable decorative outer layer of quality fabric. This multi layer construction is what gives these premium corsets extra strength and longevity - they will last you for many years.
They add spiral steel stays, a steel busk, and flat steel bars in these corsets for extra stability, comfort, and strength. These corsets are so strong, they can be used for long-term wear and body modification laced extra tight for the perfect hourglass figure. (You should always break in a new corset wearing it just snug at first and then progressively tighter over several wearings to allow it to mold to your body). Sizes are in inches - for best size, measure your natural waist and subtract 3-4 inches.
Lifetime Guarantee - As the preferred corsets for tight-lacing and fashion, these corsets are built to last. Each corset has a Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. While normal wear and tear is expected over time (especially to the outer fabric), your steel boned corset is designed to operate free of defects for years to come.